3" X 10" Floor Register with Louvered Design - Fixed Blades Return Supply Air Grill - with Damper & Lever - White3"w X 10"h Is The Size For The Duct Opening Measurement Only, Actual Front End Outer Dimensions Are 4.5" Width X 11.5" Height - SEE BELOW IN DESCRIPTION How To Measure A Grille
- 3"w X 10"h Is The Size For The Duct Opening Measurement Only, Actual Front End Outer Dimensions Are 4.5" Width X 11.5" Height - SEE BELOW IN DESCRIPTION HOW TO MEASURE A GRILLE
- Damper With Lever for Easy Cntrol of Airflow - Lever Is Easily Operated by Foot
- Quality Packaging - Carefully Shrink Wrapped With Cardboard Backing To Prevent Damage In Shipment
- Smooth Surface Edges - Run Your Fingers Across The Surface To Feel The Smoothness
- Easy Unrestricted Air Flow For Your HVAC System
You may think of grilles and registers as a generic component of the ventilation system in your house. But they are also the most visible representation of you air system.
These grilles and registers give you an extra measure of quality that are visible to your family members and house guests.
Every part is hand inspected for quality before it is packaged, no exceptions.
No Sharp Surface Edges.
Just run your finger along the edge of the top plate and you will find a smooth finished surface.
Rigid Gauge Steel.
Rigid gauge built for durability and long life in mind, but still light and handy.
- Smooth, Shiny, Scratch-Resistant, Beautiful. Looks Like It Was Just Waxed
- Carefully Shrink Wrapped With Cardboard Backing To Prevent Damage In Shipment
Easy Unrestricted Air Flow For Your HVAC System
How To Measure A Grille
Measure the size of the air duct/drywall opening. Do not measure the overall size of the register itself, only measure the "hole" in the wall/duct. Every grille has a front end frame, that will overlap at wall joint.
Total outer size of this grille is; listed size +1.5".