4" Inch Aluminum Hose Flexible Insulated R-4.2 Air Duct Pipe for Rigid HVAC Flex Ductwork Insulation - 25' Feet Long
- Medium Insulation, High Quality Aluminum Housing On the Outside and on the Inside
- Designed To Withold Bends And Sharo Turns WIthout Kinking
- Highly Energy Efficient, Air-tight Inner Core Decreases The Pressure Loss and Provides A More Hygienic Environment With No Fiberglass Erosion Into Air Stream
- Tough Reinforced Metallized Polyester Jacket That Is Tear and Puncture Resistant
- Thick Blanket of Fiberglass Insulation, Which Grades As a R-Value of 4.2
Free 2-Day Shipping
In-Stock & Ready To Ship
In-Stock & Ready To Ship
Why Buy Flexible Insulated
Aluminum Duct R 4.2?
This Aluminum Flex Duct is intended to be used in heating, cooling, ventilation and waste gases transmission lines. Suitable for medium pressure application,
it has an outer surface made of high quality aluminum foil and an inner surface made of metalized PET with inside high-tensile spring steel wire. Great emphasis has been invested in the design of this product to prevent it from kinking in sharp bends & turns, and to hold steady and at full diameter in all applications. All steel wire is applied between PET surfaces to prevent corrosion (oxidization).
- High Quality: Aluminum housing on the outside and inside for the best insulation value
- Air-tight inner core decreases the pressure loss and provides a more hygienic environment.
- Thick blanket of fiberglass insulation that gives you a R-Value of 4.2.
- High energy efficient / no fiberglass erosion into air stream.
- Tough reinforced metallized polyester jacket with an air-tight inner core. Tear and puncture resistant.
- Designed To withold bends and sharp rurns without kinking.
Produced in accordance with ISO 9001 - 2008 Quality Management System. Complies with industry standards of USA: ASTM D-882. European: EN 10270-1-SM. & EN 13180 standards. By means of the smooth surface, which the interior PET provides, this flex duct decreases the pressure loss and provides more hygienic environment by preventing the formation of bacteria.
Don’t worry, you’re covered by our 100% money-back guarantee no questions asked. Click Add to Cart and enjoy a new updated refreshing look to your home.
|Type||Material||Suitable Pressure||Heating||Cooling||Ventilation||Waste Gases||Returnable|
|Flexible Duct||Aluminum||Medium||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||30 Days|
How To Measure A Grille
Measure the size of the duct opening. Do not measure the old vent cover. If your duct opening is 14" wide by 20" tall, order a 14x20
Height vs. Width
The first number in a grille size represents the width, the second number represents the height.
Front measurements of the vent
Back measurements of the vent or “Nominal Dimensions”
Why HVAC Premium?
HVAC Premium Has Sold Over 5,000,000 Grilles & We Are Proud of Our Many Happy Customers!
HVAC Premium has been providing superior in quality service for many many years. Our products are second to none, and we’ve helped numerous contractors, DIY projects, and home improvement remodeling specialists complete their masterpiece. If you are looking for a top of the line unit to enhance your project look no further than HVAC Premium. We have the largest selection of Grilles Registers & Diffusers.