You should replace your HVAC filters every 30 days to keep your air healthy and your HVAC system running efficiently. To help you, here’s a simple guide to changing your filters for vent registers:
1. Turn your HVAC unit off.
2. Slide the tabs to open the door on your air filter grille to access the filter.
3. Remove the used or dirty filter.
4. Before installing your new filter, ensure the airflow arrows are pointing in the direction of your unit.
5. Once the filter is installed, close the door on your air filter grille.
6. Turn your HVAC unit on for clean, healthy air.
For our full catalog of filters — including our pleated MERV 8 products — click here.