14"w X 10"h Aluminum Double Deflection Adjustable Air Supply HVAC Diffuser - Full Control Vertical/Horizontal Airflow Direction - Wide Front End Overlap - Vent Duct Cover [Outer Dimensions: 15.6"w X 11.6"h]
14"w X 10"h Is The Size For The Duct Opening Measurement Only, Actual Front End Outer Dimensions Are 15.6" Width X 11.6" Height - SEE BELOW IN DESCRIPTION HOW TO MEASURE A GRILLE
Wide Front End Overlap - 1.6" Inches.
- 14"w X 10"h Is The Size For The Duct Opening Measurement Only, Actual Front End Outer Dimensions Are 15.6" Width X 11.6" Height - SEE BELOW IN DESCRIPTION HOW TO MEASURE A GRILLE
- Never Rust - High Quality Rigid Aluminum
- Easy Access - Push Lock Push / Release System
- Elegance - Beautiful Perforated Design To Add A Touch Of Upper Class To You Room And HVAC system
- Our high quality rigid aluminum is the longest lasting filter grille on the market. It will never rust, and will be easy to clean. The rigid Aluminum will keep its shape as in brand new condition.
- Noise Free Components - No Vibrating Louvers Etc.
- Beautifully Structured To Add A Touch Of Upper Class To You Room And HVAC system.
- Smooth, Shiny, Scratch-Resistant, Beautiful. Looks Like It Was Just Waxed.
- Carefully Shrink Wrapped With Cardboard Backing To Prevent Damage In Shipment
Easy Unrestricted Air Flow For Your HVAC System
How To Measure A Grille
Measure the size of the air duct/drywall opening. Do not measure the overall size of the register itself, only measure the "hole" in the wall/duct. Every grille has a front end frame, that will overlap at wall joint.
Total outer size of this grille is; listed size +2.5".
Width vs Height
The first number in a grille size, represents the width, the second number represents the height. Example: If your hole is 20" wide by 14" tall, order a 20x14. If your hole is 14" wide by 20" tall, order a 14x20.