14"w X 10"h ADJUSTABLE AIR SUPPLY DIFFUSER - HVAC Vent Duct Cover Sidewall or ceiling - Grille Register - High Airflow - White14"w X 10"h Is The Size For The Duct Opening Measurement Only, Actual Front End Outer Dimensions Are 15.875" Width X 12" Height - SEE BELOW IN DESCRIPTION HOW TO MEASURE A GRILLE
- 14"w X 10"h Is The Size For The Duct Opening Measurement Only, Actual Front End Outer Dimensions Are 15.875" Width X 12" Height - SEE BELOW IN DESCRIPTION HOW TO MEASURE A GRILLE
- Multi-Shutter Damper With Easy Handle Operator Gives You Full Control Over Airflow Direction & Amount of Airflow - Can Also Be Shut Completely
- Full 190 Degrees Control of Air Direction Vertically & Horizontally
- Carefully Shrink Wrapped With Cardboard Backing To Prevent Damage In Shipment - Screws Included
- Easy Unrestricted Air Flow For Your HVAC System
You may think of grilles and registers as a generic component of the ventilation system in your house.
But they are also the most visible representation of you air system.
These grilles and registers give you an extra measure of quality that you can point out to your family members and house guests.
Some of our best features aren't readily apparent, but you’ll appreciate the benefits over a long period of time.
This grille has a high standard of design, production and finish on all products.
Every part is hand inspected for quality before it is packaged, no exceptions.
Powder-Coat Finish - Smooth, Shiny, Scratch-Resistant, Beautiful.
Quality Packaging - Carefully Shrink Wrapped With Cardboard Backing To Prevent Damage In Shipment
Easy Unrestricted Air Flow.
How To Measure A Grille
Measure the size of the air duct/drywall opening. Do not measure the overall size of the register itself, only measure the "hole" in the wall/duct. Every grille has a front end frame, that will overlap at wall joint.
Total outer size of this grille is; listed size +1.875" at the width, and + 2" at the height.
Width vs Height
The first number in a grille size, represents the width, the second number represents the height. Example: If your hole is 20" wide by 14" tall, order a 20x14. If your hole is 14" wide by 20" tall, order a 14x20.