- 10"w X 6"h Is The Size For The Duct Opening Measurement Only Actual Front End Frame Outer Dimensions Are 11.75"w X 7.75"h - SEE BELOW IN DESCRIPTION HOW TO MEASURE A GRILLE
- High Quality Solid Stamped Steel Construction, No Scuff Powder Coat Durable Finish, No Sharp Edges, 2 Recessed Screw Holes On Each Side with Screws Included, EASY INSTALLATION
- LOUVERED Supply Grille for Sidewall or Ceiling Application with SmoothGlide Technology, Easy Opening and Closing Back Dampers For Better Airflow Control, Quiet Lever
- QUALITY PACKAGING - Carefully Shrink Wrapped With Cardboard Backing To Prevent Damage In Shipment - Hand Inspected for Quality
- Easy Unrestricted Air Flow Deflection For Your HVAC System - 1/2 Inch Spaced Fins
HVAC Premium has been providing superior in quality service for many many years. Our products are second to none, and we’ve helped numerous contractors, DIY projects, and home improvement remodeling specialists complete their masterpiece. If you are looking for a top of the line unit to enhance your project look no further than HVAC Premium. We have the largest selection of Grilles Registers & Diffusers.
HVAC Premium has sold over 5,000,000 Grilles - We are proud of our many happy customers!
10"w X 6"h Is The Size For The Duct Opening Measurement Only Actual Front End Frame Outer Dimensions Are 11.75"w X 7.75"h - SEE BELOW IN DESCRIPTION HOW TO MEASURE A GRILLE
How To Measure A Register Grille:
MEASURE the size of the DUCT OPENING. Do not measure the old vent cover. If your duct opening is 14" wide by 20" tall, order a 14x20.
Height vs Width
The first number in a register grille size represents the width, the second number represents the height.
Example: If your duct opening is 14" wide by 20" tall, order a 14x20.
This solid stamped steel register vent grille will provide your home with ideal and quiet, rattle free airflow and ventilation for your air-conditioning and heating system as well as smooth opening and closing back dampers. The back dampers are adjusted by the lever at the front of the register so that you can easily control the air flow of your HVAC system. No sharp edges. You can install this register supply grille on the ceiling or on the sidewall. The installation is simple, just screw the grille on to your wall with the screws that are included and that’s it!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Don’t worry, you’re covered by our 100% money-back guarantee no questions asked. Click Add to Cart Now! and enjoy a new updated refreshing look to your home.