- Most common access door
- Plastic Frame
- Easy Installation - Just apply caulking or glue to the back of the frame
- Put in frame and lock the door into place
- Includes slots for a screwdriver or other prying devices
- Hinges on the top and bottom
- The door can be removed with a slight squeeze
To complete your HVAC line set system, we recommend purchasing one of our HVAC access doors. This is an essential component that improves the functionality of your HVAC system and will make your building’s ventilation, heating, and air conditioning more efficient.
In the past, if an HVAC system malfunctioned or broke down, you would have to take apart a portion of the system. Having an HVAC Access Door will give easy access to the mechanical features of the system, making repairs and maintenance a breeze.
Our HVAC Access Door can be used in both commercial and residential settings. Installation requires cutting into the frame of your wall and the metal duct where your HVAC system is located.