HVAC Premium has been providing superior in quality service for many many years. Our products are second to none, and we’ve help numerous contractors, DIY projects, and home improvement & remodeling specialist complete their masterpiece. If you are looking for a top of the line unit to enhance your project look no further than HVAC Premium
- SIZE – 10w X 18h Is The Size For The Duct Opening Measurement Only, Actual Front End Outer Dimensions Are 11.75" Width X 19.75 Height - SEE BELOW IN DESCRIPTION HOW TO MEASURE A GRILLE.
- Weather and Pest Proof – These Louvers are especially designed to prevent water from entering your home, and with a built-in back 3/16” mesh they also protect you from annoying rodents like mice, rats, birds, and squirrels
- High Quality Aluminum – The premium durable Aluminum will Never Rust and it will never wear through leaving the material with an elegant, beautiful, and smooth surface, adds a luxurious touch to any home.
- Rigid Built For External Use – The sturdy and rigid design features noise free components that eliminates vibration and excess noise to the Louvers. These are built Heavy Duty for installation into brick and cement walls.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – Don’t worry you’re covered by our 100% money back guarantee no questions asked. Click Add to Cart now and enjoy a new updated refreshing look to your home
HVAC Premium has sold over 5,000,000 Grilles - We are proud of our many happy customers!
10"w X 18"h Is The Size For The Duct Opening Measurement Only, Actual Front End Outer Dimensions Are 11.75" Width X 19.75" Height - SEE BELOW IN DESCRIPTION HOW TO MEASURE A GRILLE
- Our high quality rigid aluminum is the longestt lasting grille on the market. It will never rust and can be easily cleaned. The rigid Aluminum will keep its shape as in brand new condition.
- Noise Free Components - No Vibrating Louvers Etc.
Easy Unrestricted Air Flow For Your HVAC System
How To Measure A Grille
Measure the size of the air duct/drywall opening.
*Do not measure the overall size of the register itself, only measure the "hole" in the wall/duct.
Every grille has a front-end frame, that will overlap at wall joint.
Total outer size of this grille is; listed size +1.5".
Louvers are 2” in depth - Size of Mesh Holes 1/2”
Width vs Height
The first number in a grille size, represents the width, the second number represents the height.
Example: If your hole is 20" wide by 14" tall, order a 20x14.
If your hole is 14" wide by 20" tall, order a 14x20.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Don’t worry you’re covered by our 100% money back guarantee no questions asked. Click Add to Cart Now!
and enjoy a new updated refreshing look to your home