20" x 25" Cube Core Eggcrate Return Air Filter Grille for 1" Filter - Aluminum - White
- 20"w X 25"h Is The Size For The Duct Opening Measurement Only, Actual Front End Outer Dimensions Are 22.5" Width X 27.5" Height - SEE IN DESCRIPTION HOW TO MEASURE A GRILLE
- SAVE MONEY ON YOUR BILL - PRESERVE YOUR HVAC UNIT - Highest Rate Of Air Flow Efficiency - Almost 95%
- Our Filter Grille Plastic Latch is Easy To Use On Your Fingers And Requires No Screwdriver To Open.
- NEVER RUST - Aluminum Frame & Aluminum Cube Core
- Powder-Coat Finish - Smooth, Shiny, Scratch-Resistant, Beautiful. Looks Like It Was Just Waxed
Can also be used as a 25" x 20"
Actual Front End Overlapping Outer Dimensions Are 2.5 Width X 2.5 Height - SEE IN DESCRIPTION HOW TO MEASURE A GRILLE
Why Cubic Core Eggcrate?
Cubic Core Eggcrate design has the highest rate of air flow efficiency - almost 95% - thereby saving you money on your electric bill, and preserving the lifetime quality of your HVAC machine.
And as a bonus on the side, you get a much quieter HVAC system, as the air does not have to force itself through.
And if that's not enough, you can bet on the impressions it will make on your house visitors, as this has an upscale luxury look to it.
Aluminum will Never Rust
, and will last you a lifetime.
Why HVAC Premium?
You may think of grilles and registers as a generic component of the ventilation system in your house. But they are also the most visible representation of you air system.
With HVAC Premium you get an extra measure of quality that will be visible to your family members and house guests.
How To Measure A Grille
Measure the size of the air duct/drywall opening. Do not measure the overall size of the register itself, only measure the "hole" in the wall/duct. Every grille has a front end frame, that will overlap at wall joint.
Total outer size of this grille is; listed size +2.5".
Width vs. Height
On this model of Cubic Core Eggcrate design, it will look the same either direction, so feel free to order it any way it goes.
For Example: You can use a 14" x 20" as a 20" x 14", and it will all look the same.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Don’t worry, you're covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee, no questions asked. Click Add to Cart
now & enjoy a new updated refreshing look of your room.