14" X 20 Steel Return Air Filter Grille for 1" Filter - Removable Face/Door - HVAC DUCT COVER - Flat Stamped Face - White14"w X 20"h Is The Size For The Duct Opening Measurement Only, Actual Front End Outer Dimensions Are 16.5" Width X 22.5" Height - SEE BELOW IN DESCRIPTION HOW TO MEASURE A GRILLE
- 14"w X 20"h Is The Size For The Duct Opening Measurement Only, Actual Front End Outer Dimensions Are 16.5" Width X 22.5" Height - SEE BELOW IN DESCRIPTION HOW TO MEASURE A GRILLE
- High Quality Solid Stamped steel - No Sharp Edges
- Our Filter Grille Latch is Easy To Use On Your Fungers And Requires No Screwdriver To Open.
- Removable Door/Face For Easy Filter Change & Cleaning - Uses a 1" Thick Filter
- Powder-Coat Finish - Smooth, Shiny, Scratch-Resistant, Beautiful. Looks Like It Was Just Waxed
You may think of grilles and registers as a generic component of the ventilation system in your house. But they are also the most visible representation of you air system.
These grilles and registers give you an extra measure of quality that are visible to your family members and house guests.
Every part is hand inspected for quality before it is packaged, no exceptions.
No Sharp Surface Edges.
Just run your finger along the edge of the top plate and you will find a smooth finished surface.
- Smooth, Shiny, Scratch-Resistant, Beautiful.
- Carefully Shrink Wrapped With Cardboard Backing To Prevent Damage In Shipment
Easy Unrestricted Air Flow For Your HVAC System
This model has ½” fin design
This model can have the face/door removed.
This model uses a 1" thick filter.
How To Measure A Grille
Measure the size of the air duct/drywall opening. Do not measure the overall size of the register itself, only measure the "hole" in the wall/duct. Every grille has a front end frame, that will overlap at wall joint.
Total outer size of this grille is; listed size +2.5".
Width vs Height
The first number in a grille size, represents the width, the second number represents the height. Example: If your hole is 20" wide by 14" tall, order a 20x14. If your hole is 14" wide by 20" tall, order a 14x20.